Saturday, March 05, 2005

 

Second question



Dr. Farrokh-ru Parsay - Edited , Originally uploaded by kianb.


Q - From KianB: I am somehow one of the kids who was growing under your aunt'policies when I was in kindergarten and primary school in the 70's. Too young to remember everything, now after looking 30 years back, I realize how intelligent and self-giving they were working to develop a prosperous future for next Iranian generations. That is of course something I am proud of. But there are a lot of leftists and Islamists propaganda to demonize Shah and his people as a justification for 1979 revolution. Please tell us a bit how you grew up and what was the sphere in that time to grow up in a country with an optimistic future? And how Iranians react to the fact that revolution destroyed our future?

Comments:
wE NEED MORE BRAVE WOMEN LIKE HER AND HER MOTHER.
 
I lived in that era and I agree. If we knew more we would of reacted differently. rooye shah ra sefid kardand!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?